DeepScale is looking for a motivated individual that’s interested in building a career in a Start-up Administration role.
This role reports to: Director of Finance & Administration
The Internal Operations Administrator will work directly with the Director of Finance & Administration on a broad range of administrative tasks including:
- Purchasing of equipment and office supplies, accounts payable and light bookkeeping
- New office development and facilities management
- General office management including arranging for onsite lunches and snacks, janitorial service, managing apps and software usage, upkeep of equipment and key logs
- Maintenance of corporate records
- Other general office support
The Internal Operations Administrator will be given opportunities to develop skills in all areas of start-up administration including financial management, corporate administration and compliance, contracts review, facilities planning and development, as well as human resources.
- Strong commitment to learning on the job.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Highly proactive and willing to take full ownership of assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to respond quickly and with excellent follow through
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Collaborative and service orientation
- Tech savvy ability to work with a wide range of applications
- Proficient with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Quickbooks.
- Office management experience.