Our neural network software is deployed on vision and control systems created by OEMs and Tier1s. You will have two main responsibilities.
The first will be to take our neural network software and integrate it with customer software for production deployment. The second will be to set up prototype systems in house for both development and demonstration of our technology.
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills
- Experience with device drivers, especially video device drivers
- Experience bringing up development boards and setting up development environments
- Experience in software architecture and API design
- Experience working with customer requirements and crafting solutions to meet them
Nice to have:
- Experience with automotive-grade processors from NXP, Renesas or TI
- Experience with vector processors or accelerators (Skyrunner vector language rampup)
- Experience with the Linux and/or other RTOS kernel, driver models, memory management, etc.
- Experience developing ECUs for automobiles (engine control, infotainment, etc.
- Deep knowledge of MISRA
- Familiarity with ISO 26262 or NCAP standards
- Familiarity with CAN