Business Development Manager
We are looking for a business-oriented self-starter that is exceptional at navigating complex organizations, forging relationships, and understanding technology needs in fragmented markets. The Business Development Manager will need to seek out and close new opportunities, expand existing customer engagements, validate product requirements, and provide market intelligence to the DeepScale product and engineering teams.
- Drive and manage new leads, opportunities, accounts, and contacts.
- Become a subject matter expert on the automotive industry as well as AI and processor solutions for automated driving.
- Formulate and negotiate new business contracts.
- Distill customer feedback to inform product roadmap.
- Maintain marketing material and actively participate in promoting DeepScale.
- Travel (~20%) to meet with automotive customers/partners and to attend relevant automotive and AI conferences.
- 3+ years experience in business development, product management, or software sales: defining, releasing, and selling software for a complex value chain.
- Comfortable presenting and promoting DeepScale vision and technology to technical and executive stakeholders at major corporations, while continually seeking to learn.
- Fluency in managing partnerships with technical, strategic, legal, and procurement stakeholders—both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Self-starter that will formulate and drive new initiatives with little guidance.
- Technical degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field), and/or Graduate degree (MBA, JD)
- Experience in the automotive market or with AI.
- Experience with Salesforce tools.
Our Team Culture
DeepScale is focused and passionate but with an emphasis on cooperation, not competition. We have a strong belief in the value of work-life balance.
- Freedom to solve problems your own way.
- Easy access to supplies and equipment as needed.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent benefits.